We all have a nagging sense of worry about letting our personal data roam free in the cloud.  Can we trust the people who hold it not to misuse it?

It seems that in fact very few people feel comfortable about it:  We asked 1,500 Americans over the Thanksgiving weekend whether they trusted the “Big Cloud” providers, such as Google, Amazon and Apple, not to misuse their personal data.

Shockingly, only 25% said that they did trust them.  Which begs the question what the remaining 75% are doing with their data…

Full results can be found here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Contact us now to find out how Intelligent Voice can improve your e-discovery for voice and text.

CONTACT US